motion graphics :: PSA :: FINAL

Comments

  1. My original concept consisted of bringing awareness to food deserts and more importantly how food deserts have actually been "food apartheid" as coined by food activist Karen Washington. My initial intent for this project was to suggest community and personal gardening practices as a solution to regions that lack access to fresh food; however, I realized that I needed to extend my research to properly execute this project. In the future I want to create work about this issue. For the time being, I decided to change my concept to something still related to food, but in regard to cooking as a practice.

    My audience are individuals who may be uninterested in cooking or individuals who may not be sure how to put meals together. In this PSA, I invite people to see cooking as a fundamental skill in survival. I provide viewers with seven meal ingredients (not recipes, as they are more detailed with measurements and cooking directions), to inspire creativity when putting meals together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upon reflecting on the intent for the video, I see how the title can be misleading in regard to its objective of demonstrating that cooking can be easy, for everyone, and cheap. In the future I would revise the piece to reflect these objectives more clearer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment